Comfortable and Budget Friendly Outdoor Living Space Ideas
Decorating your arrival area, chill area, patio, or porch is a wonderful way to expand your outdoor living space. Use the tips below to create a comfortable and budget friendly front and or rear living area.
- Fireplace – Who wouldn’t want a fireplace to their backyard? Whether its powered by gas, a bowl, or pit, don’t forget to include conformable seating to stargaze, make S’mores, relax with your friends and family to warm you up on cool nights.
- Firewood rack or bench – A fireplace is one of the available upgrades new homes in Hobbs NM customers can include after purchasing the base model. A firewood rack of bench is a great DIY idea to store firewood all year long. The top of the rack can display a planter, flowers, other décor, or be used it as a prep station for barbecuing.
- Floating seat – Create a relaxing space with a hammock, porch swing, egg-shaped chair Include cushions, pillows, and a blanket to cozy up the seat.
- Floor rug – Enhance your space with a bold colored or striped rug. This will also add pattern and color at the same time.
- Framed floral arrangement – Welcome guests to your home by framing your front entryway with flowers. Trees in tall or medium sized ceramic, bronze, or bold colored planters, flower pots, or steel washtubs. Or place a flower basket or your wreath to your front door.
- Painted ceiling – Add visual interest to your porch or patio with paint. Select a bold and balanced color that matches your décor. This can help make this space snugger in the winter months and cooler in the spring and summer months.
- Rattan and straw or wicker furniture – Evoke summer with all-weather rattan and straw or wicker furniture.
- Rocking chairs – Rocking chairs are front porch staples. Complete this look by including a small table and a planter.
- Vintage ladder – A ladder is a groovy way to include an antiquated element to your front or back living space. Use a leaning ladder or a small step ladder as decorative shelving. Drape a flag, add floating candles, framed photos or planters to the steps, or a welcome sign. Your vintage ladder is also the perfect pallet to decorate for the seasons or holidays with pumpkins, pinecones, tiny porcelain Christmas trees or homes.
We hope these comfortable and budget friendly outdoor living space tips have given you ideas to enhance your arrival area, chill area, patio, or porch. French Brothers would like to hear from our new homes in Hobbs NM homebuyers. How do you plan on decorating your outdoor living space?Tags: home builder hobbs nm, homes for sale hobbs nm, new homes hobbs nm