If you’re having an issue in your home, lean on us. We’re here to help and committed to giving you the best service possible to resolve your concern quickly.
Click Here to see tips and tricks for maintaining your home by watching one of our videos
- One year warranty for workmanship and materials – Serviced by our in-house Customer Care Team
- Two year warranty on delivery portion of electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems
- 10 year StrucSure Home Warranty® on all homes
- Manufacturer may provide coverage beyond two years
- Appliance Warranties: The manufacturer’s warranty will cover all kitchen appliances in your home
*Please note: Charges from companies you contract yourself without French Brothers Homes authorization will likely NOT be covered by the StrucSure Home Warranty or reimbursed by French Brothers Homes.
Click here to access your Warranty Portal.
If you are experiencing a warranty emergency, please call:
Alamogordo – 575-448-1549
Artesia – 575-448-1530
Hobbs – 575-448-1747
Las Cruces – 575-448-4711
How to Enter a Warranty Request
Homeowner Maintenance Videos
GFCI Outlet: How to Reset It
Set Your Irrigation Timer
Replace Weather Stripping
Set the Code on Your Keyless Lock
Clean your Range Hood Filter
It is always essential to maintain your home regularly. Why? Because not only will it keep your home in good condition, but...
If you are planning on purchasing your first house, you may be wondering where to start and how to proceed. A great...
If you plan to buy a home, you are undoubtedly considering the various types of loans to finance your purchase. You may...