Creative Storage Ideas for Your Las Cruces Bathroom
Having enough storage in your bathroom is helpful and an absolute necessity. Here are six clever storage ideas to help keep your bathroom organized.
- Wine crates – Use vintage wine crates to create shelves in your bathroom. This would be a nice addition to add to a guest or master bathroom and function as storage space for extra toilet paper, bath towels, and other bathroom necessities. Plus, your Sonoma Ranch East homes in las cruces nm neighbors are sure to love this idea!
- Magnetic bathroom strip – This is a brilliant idea to for storing tiny items and keeping them out of drawers and off of the counters. Use the strip for your Bobby pins, nail clippers, small scissors, tweezers, etc.
- Mason jars or apothecary jars – Not only will they look good on your bathroom counters but you’ll be able to store accessories and toiletries like bath salts, cotton balls, cotton swabs, makeup, nail files, soap, and sponges.
- Wicker baskets – This whimsical touch will help provide extra storage in any bathroom. Stack the baskets to maximize space
- The shelf above doorframe – Ideal for any room, a shelf above the doorframe can work great in the kid’s bathroom. You can store items you don’t want them to reach such as bathroom cleaners, chemicals, and even decor.
- Personalized surfboard towel rack – Woah dude! Your kids are sure to love a personalized surfboard towel rack. Your kid’s towels can remain organized and separated so there is no confusion with who’s towel belongs to who
Building a brand new home with French Brothers, the premier homes in las cruces nm builder, allows homebuyer’s the opportunity to build their dream home to meet their preferences and lifestyle needs. Work with our Design Studio to turn your bathroom storage ideas into a reality. Give us a call today at 575-404-1740 to get started.Tags: home bulder las cruces nm, homes for sale las cruces nm, homes for sale las lomas