Creative Ways to Celebrate Halloween with your Family this Year
Halloween will most likely look a little different this year. For many, that means staying at home instead of venturing out into the homes in Las Cruces NM community. But there are many ways to celebrate Halloween and still make it special for you and your family. Use these tips to creatively celebrate Halloween with your family this year.
- Bike ride – Get the family together to decorate your bikes. Go on a ride to show off your decorated bicycles and see the Halloween decorations that are up on display throughout the neighborhood.
- B-I-N-G-O Halloween style – Who does not like BINGO? This is a popular game for both young and old. Print off or purchase Halloween BINGO game cards and get started!
- Candy scavenger hunt –Create a candy scavenger hunt for your family to participate it. Decorate rooms in your home with a theme and in your backyard. Hide individually wrapped candy and other goodies around these rooms and areas. Give the participants a clue to start and print off the scavenger hunt sheet.
- Halloween costume party – This is a great way to socially distance and still have a Halloween costume party. Decide on a time frame and either host a virtual Halloween costume party or have your friends and neighbors drive by your house in their costumers. Serve up party favors for the drive-by event or have your favorite drinks and snacks available for the virtual event.
- Halloween movie marathon night – Host a movie night for your family in your great room or backyard. Choose your favorite really scary movies or not so scary movies to watch. If you are inviting people over, place seats at least six feet apart from each other and serve single serving or individually wrapped food and snacks.
- Pumpkin decorating contest – Halloween just would not be Halloween without pumpkins. This year, you should have a pumpkin decorating contest with your family or a small group of homes in Las Cruces NM Gather your supplies together for the no-carve pumpkin decorating contest. If you have little ones, choose smaller pumpkins since it may be a little easier for them to decorate. Your other supplies could include acrylic paints, buttons, glitter, glue, hot glue guns, paint brushes, pipe cleaners, plastic spiders, stickers, tinsel wigs, and washable markers.
Halloween falls on a Saturday this year. So that means you have the entire day to celebrate! From our French Brother Homes family to yours, we wish all of our homebuyer’s a wonderful and safe Halloween!Tags: home bulder las cruces nm, homes for sale las cruces nm, new homes las cruces nm