Decor Tips for the Spring
Spring is officially here. Flowers are blooming, the weather is getting warmer, the days are a little longer, and new homes in Hobbs NM residents are spending more time outdoors. It’s a refreshing time of year! So why not usher in this new season by freshening up your home décor in addition to doing your spring cleaning? Welcome spring into your home with these six décor tips below.
- Doormat – A new season means it’s time for a new doormat. Swap out your weathered doormat with a spring-themed one to welcome guests into your home.
- Floral arrangements – Showcase the spring season by hanging blooming floral print artwork on your walls. If you prefer real flowers, put fresh flowers in a clear vase and add corresponding food coloring into the water to complete the look.
- Jelly beans – Jelly beans are not just candy. They can be used as cute, fun, and colorful décor! Get a clear glass vessel and fill them with jellybeans. It’s the perfect centerpiece for your dining room table.
- Pastel colored curtains – Pastel colors evoke the spring season. Pastel-colored curtains are a way to bring in warm weather mood to any room in your home. Colors could include aqua, baby blue, cream, ivory, light pink, light green, or yellow.
- Seasonal accessories – Add spring flair to your entryway walls by decorating it with seasonal accessories. Beach photos, a colorful umbrella, rain boots, an umbrella, and a vintage watering can are all good decorations that will bring visual interest to this space.
- Switch up the bed linen – This should be done at least once a season anyway. But make sure you choose something airy, light, and colorful to match spring.
Springtime is also a great time to buy a new home. French Brothers Homes builds in the award-winning and vibrant new homes in Hobbs NM neighborhood at Tanglewood. Contact us today at 575-404-1834 to learn about our quick move-in homes and floor plans.Tags: home builder hobbs nm, homes for sale hobbs nm, new homes hobbs nm