Fall Rejuvenating Ideas for your Patio and Porch Décor
Ruff, ruff! It is me, Lily, your favorite Alamogordo homes Quality Inspector at French Brothers. I just love the fall season. The leaves start to change colors, there are wonderful holidays in the fall, and I can hang outside on the patio to take advantage of the cooler weather and breeze. The fall season creates an inspiring color palette to decorate. In this blog I will tell you about ways to rejuvenate your patio décor for fall.
- Bale of hay – I promise I won’t jump on it! But a bale of hay would look wonderful in your patio space. Use it as a coffee table and place small gourds or pumpkins on it. It is great space to place a book or a cup of hot chocolate on it too.
- Cuddle up with throws – Do you enjoy snuggling? I know I do. And your patio is the perfect space to cuddle up with a dog like me or even a good book. Add comfortable throw pillows and throw pillows to you couch and cuddle during the day or cool autumn nights.
- Corn stalk décor – The eye-catching corn stalks are sure to be a focal point in your front entryway.
- DIY fall sign – Create a handmade DIY fall sign to welcome guests to your home. You can write out the word fall or your fall sayings or fall festivals on it. Include other fall favorite décor to really set the tone for the season.
- Plaid style – There is something about the fall that is synonymous with plaid. Place a plaid welcome mat at your front door or add a plaid area rug to your patio.
- Simply fall – This is a simplistic but stylish fall décor look. Frame your front door with fall colored garland and adorn an oversized wreath on your front door. Accompany it by placing pumpkins or festive planters on each side of the entry way.
It is all about your dream! And as your Quality Inspector I will assure you that you will get a quality home built to French Brother standards. Contact us today at 1-800-691-4375 to learn about how you can own one of our Alamogordo homes.Tags: home builder alamogordo nm, homes for sale alamogordo nm