Five DIY Garage Organizational Tips
Though the garages in our alamogordo nm homes are spacious, they can become easily unorganized if you don’t make an attempt to keep this space neat and tidy. Consider incorporating these five DIY project ideas to keep your garage organized.
- Bike rack – Build a DIY bike rack out of old pallets to keep your bicycles in place. It is inexpensive and easy to make.
- Bungee’d up – Do you need a place to store your sports balls so that they aren’t strewn around your house or garage? Create a ball storage unit out of bungee cords to keep your sports balls organized and easily accessible.
- Garbage bag holder – Transform a paper towel holder into a garage bag holder. Securely fasten the holder to the wall and choose a thin rod to put through the garage bags.
- Magnetic tool bar – Consider this option if you don’t feel like rummaging through drawers looking for your tools. You can keep your drill bits, nails, screws and other tools visible and organized.
- Peg board – One of the most easy and efficient ways to organize important items in your garage is with a peg board. Create one that has hooks and bins to have a place to hang all your necessities.
We hope these ideas have given you inspiration to do some DIY projects at your home. What DIY garage projects will you be doing this fall and winter? We’d love to hear from our alamogordo nm homes homeowners so feel free to share your ideas with us!Tags: home builder alamogordo nm, homes for sale alamogordo nm, new homes alamogordo nm