How to Keep Your Garage Storage Organized
Need some tips to know how to keep your garage storage organized? Then you’ve come to right place! We have compiled a list of storage organization solution tips to help. Read below for ways to make your garage neat and organized.
- Adjustable shelving – An ideal organization solution for your garage. You can store anything from off season holiday décor, gardening bins, watering cans, boots and soil to paint buckets, spray paint, and tape. You can put your belongings in storage bins or have them free standing on the shelves.
- Bike racks – Don’t lean your bike against the wall. It can get run over or easily fall over. Instead, install a bike rack. Bike racks usually come in a horizontal or vertical position. So whether you are an avid cyclist, a newbie, teaching your kid to ride, or enjoy riding every once in a while. A bike rack is a sturdy, convenient, and safe way to store your bike.
- DIY Ball corral – Have an athlete in the family or simply enjoy playing with your neighbors? This provides lots of storage for all your basketball, football, and soccer balls. Consider attaching storage bins to the side to keep your baseball and tennis balls, gloves, mitts, baseball hats, helmets, tennis rackets, and other sporting equipment together and neatly organized.
- Free standing tool tower – You won’t have to drill holes into wall. Ideal for keeping long handled tools, such as rakes and shovels, upright, out of the way, and easily accessible.
- Garage peg board – Keep your garage organized with this brilliant organization solution. Everything will be in plain sight, you can affix an array of bins and hooks to it, and it is easy to install.
- Magnetic strip tool – You won’t have to rummage through drawers to find a tool. It’s great for scissors, wrenches, pliers, hammer, screwdriver, drills, and other tools.
- Wall hook storage mount – This is a heavy-duty way to hang your extension cords or garden hose so that they don’t get tangled.
Are you in the market for a new home? French Brothers Homes offers Alamogordo NM homes for sale in several communities with an array of floor plans that come with two to three car garages. To learn more about our available inventory please contact us at 575-404-1688 for additional details.Tags: home builder alamogordo nm, homes for sale alamogordo nm