How to Host a Delightful Easter Dinner
Easter is a holiday when family, friends, and neighbors come together to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. But if you are hosting Easter dinner this year you may feel a little uneasy with everything you must do to prepare. But there is no need to stress out. Read below to find out how you can host an Easter dinner.
- Plan out the guest list – You can’t invite everyone to Easter dinner. Take a look at your space and only invite the amount of people you can comfortably accommodate.
- Figure out the menu – You don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen making Easter dinner like some people do during Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can make a few signature dishes of your favorite fixings (mac-n-cheese, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes) and then have the rest catered. Also, don’t be afraid to ask guests to each bring a dish or dessert.
- Know dietary restrictions –Ask your guests if they have any food allergies or food restrictions. You want to ensure that there is something available for everyone to eat and that there are no unpleasant surprises.
- Set your table– Keep your table décor simple but elegant. Use pastel colors and add a table runner to your dining room table as well as spring flowers for the centerpiece.
- Add a kiddie table – This is really only needed if there are too many guests to fit at your dining room table. Dress the kid’s table in fun and colorful décor. Don’t forget to add an Easter basket with colored eggs as the centerpiece.
- Welcome guests to your home – Greet your guests at your front door with a smile as they arrive at your home to make them feel welcome.
French Brothers wish all of our homeowners a wonderful and blessed Easter!Tags: homes for sale las cruces nm, new homes las cruces nm