Organic Product Cleaners for New Homes in Roswell
Your new home probably has various products lying around that can be applied to cleaning your home organically. Here are eleven surprisingly natural cleaners you can utilize in your home to keep it looking new.
- Banana Peel – This rich in fiber fruit is great for polishing leather furniture. All you have to do is scrub the inner part of the banana peel onto the leather surface and clean with a dry cloth. Make sure to first test out a small area before trying to polish the entire surface.
- Club Soda – Each of our new houses in Roswell include dual compartment stainless steel sinks. To maintain and keep your stainless steel sink shining, place a stopper in your sinks, pour club soda in it and wipe with a clean, soft cloth.
- Cucumber Slice – Cut a cucumber and rub its slice down the bathroom mirror to eliminate bathroom mirror fog.
- Ketchup – This condiment contains acid that can remove tarnished copper pots and pans. Simply smear the copper surface of your pots or pans with a thin layer of ketchup. Let it sit for at least thirty minutes, immediately rinse the pan or pot and dry immediately.
- Lemon-Lime Soda – It’s a cheap and organic way to polish your silver jewelry. Place the piece in a cup and add lemon-lime soda on top. Soak the jewelry for around an hour, rinse with water and allow to completely dry. The citric acid and carbonation will help eliminate dirt, oil buildup and stains to make your silver shine like new.
- Oatmeal – As homeowners we sometimes find ourselves with filthy hands after working hard at home, out in the yard or on a vehicle. If you’re having a hard time removing dirt or grease off your hands, add oatmeal to water and rinse your hands in this concoction.
- Rubbing Alcohol – Children or their friends can sometimes mistake granite countertops or upgraded wood floors as their canvas. Remove any marks they’ve created with permanent markers by applying rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball to the area to raise the stain.
- Shaving Cream – This product comes in handy for removing stains out of area rugs or carpet runners. Dampen the area with cold water, put shaving cream onto the stained area, scrub with a brush to remove the stain and finally rinse your area rug or carpet runner. This step should be repeated until the stain is completely gone.
- Tea – Enlist the help of cooled down brewed tea for clean and streak-free mirrors. Wet a non-abrasive cloth in the tea, dab onto mirrors using a circular motion and finally buff with a non-abrasive, dry cloth.
- Vodka – Cheers to this homemade all-purpose cleaner. Just blend vodka and water together to clean cabinet doors and countertops in your new home.
- White Vinegar – Clean out food particles left in your upgraded GE or Whirlpool by placing a cup of white vinegar in the bottom of your dishwasher and running it through a normal cycle.
French Brothers offers single and two-story floor plans in the Clover Meadows community. This is an affordable and friendly neighborhood with homes ranging from $154,900. There are currently 2 quick move-in Roswell new houses available. To learn more about this wonderful community, contact Linda Kirk or Jennifer Gallagher of our Sales Team at 575-622-4188.Tags: home builder roswell nm, new homes for sale roswell nm, new homes roswell nm