Outdoor Living Space Lighting Solutions
Warmer weather gives us the perfect excuse to spend more time outdoors our Las Cruces NM homes community. Your courtyard, rear covered porch, or outdoor living space is the perfect place to relax and or entertain. Use these five ideas to light up your outdoor living space.
- Chandelier – A fashionably designed chandelier will serve as a great addition to your rear-covered porch and bring a touch of elegance to the space.
- Electric lamp – Outdoor lamps are a thing. They’ll brighten up your space and be a wonderful decorative accent to your outdoor living space.
- Fence line lights – Enhance your fence by hanging up lights. Accomplish this by stringing up rope lights or hanging lanterns or solar fence lights to your fence.
- Fire log candle holder – Fire logs aren’t strictly for fireplaces. This is a great DIY project. Hollow out the entire top of a fire log or drill smaller holes to place your tea lights in. This will create awesome outdoor décor during by day and help to illuminate the space by night.
- Tiki torch planter – Bring a little island flavor to your backyard with solar powered Tiki torches. Use large planters that match your outdoor décor or steel or ceramic pots. Affix your Tiki torch or torches in the center of your plants or garden gravel. If you use more than two Tiki torches you should tape together or wrap together with string or rope. Select plants that will thrive in the Las Cruces heat. These can be used to garden or to line your pathway or patio. Your Tiki torches will instantly light up and add ambiance to your outdoor space. They’re also ideal for entertaining with your Las Cruces NM homes neighbors at night and can help keep the bugs away.
How do you plan on illuminating your outdoor living space? Let us know by responding on our Facebook post.Tags: home bulder las cruces nm, new homes las cruces nm