Quick Fixes to Make at Home Before the Holidays
The 2016 holiday season is almost upon us. With Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner here’s how you can quickly fix your home to get it ready for the holidays, your family, guests and your homes in Las Cruces NM neighbors.
- Cloth napkins – Are you hosting dinner for the holidays? Use cloth napkins with napkin rings to give your dining room table a more stylish look. This is also a great way to reduce paper usage during this time of year.
- Enrich the front entry – One of the easiest ways to spruce up your home for the holidays is in the front entrance. Welcome guests to your home with a holiday inspired welcome mat. You should have no problem finding or creating a mat for your particular holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, etc.). Hang a wreath (like a poinsettia, snowflake, or fern) to your front door as well in order to give it some holiday glamour.
- Mirror, mirror – Light up the mirrors in your home. Hang holiday white lights around the frame of your mirror to add a simple but elegant touch to your home this holiday season.
- Pets – Don’t forget about your pets. They can get in on the holiday action too. You can do anything from putting antlers on your dog or a bow on your cat or dog to adding holiday ornaments to your fish tank or getting your cats and dogs festive inspired holiday themed pet bowls.
- Spruce up your home décor – Swap out your lamp shades, window treatments, blankets and throw pillows with ones that have festive themes and holiday colors. This is a practical change that will look great in your home.
- Wall art – Create wall art in your home with holiday fabric. Place the fabric in different sized picture frames and hang up on your walls to make them pop a little more for the holidays.
French Brothers Homes wishes all of our homes in Las Cruces NM homebuyers in Sonoma Ranch – Verano a wonderful holiday season!Tags: home builder alamogordo nm, homes for sale las cruces nm, new homes las cruces nm