Steps to Purchasing a New Home: Part II
Last month we introduced to you the steps to purchasing a new home. This month we are back to continue the series. Here are additional steps to use as a guide for purchasing one of our homes in Hobbs NM.
- Enlist the help of a New Home Sales Consultant. At French Brothers, our Sales team is knowledgeable about the local community, amenities, schools, etc. They are also here to help you navigate the home buying process, from the initial contract, all the way to finding a lender and through to closing.
- Start your search – Now that you know how much home you can afford and what you would like to spend, it is time to begin your house hunting journey. You should first find an experienced and reputable builder, like French Brothers, who is all about building your dream home. It is good to keep in mind your current needs as well as future needs. Ask yourself various questions such as:
- How much square footage would you like?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- What design do you want?
- Do you need an office/flex space?
- Do you want to live in an HOA community?
- What community amenities do you need?
- How are the schools ranked?
- How long will your commute be?
- How long will building take?
- What are the included standard features and what are considered upgrades?
- What is included in the builder’s warranty?
- Sign your Builder’s Agreement – Once you have found the homesite or quick move-in home of your dreams, it is time to sign your Builder’s Agreement. At French Brothers, pricing is all up front and transparent, so you won’t have to worry about back and forth negotiations. Your New Home Sales Consultant will walk you through the entire process so everything is clear, smooth, and easy!
We have several quick move-in homes in Hobbs NM in the community of Tanglewood. Contact us today at 800-691-4375 to learn how easy it is to Live Your Dream in a brand-new French Brothers home.Tags: home builder hobbs nm, homes for sale hobbs nm