Steps to Purchasing a New Home: Part III
This blog is a continuation of two previous ones in which we discussed the steps involved in purchasing a new home. Check out part three of the additional steps needed to purchase one of our homes in Alamogordo NM.
- Meet with the builder along the way – When building a new home with French Brothers, you will have multiple preplanned quality walkthroughs along the way. This will allow you to make sure everything is being built to your standard. You will be able to point out anything that needs attention so that it can be fixed before the completion of your home.
- Get an inspection – Hiring a third-party inspector is a good idea. A professional inspector will inspect your home and the roof, check out appliances, and test electrical systems. An inspection helps to ensure everything is operating properly, your home is safe and free of hazards. This is an additional cost that you are financially responsible for.
- New home orientation – During this step you are one step closer to owning your brand-new home. You will meet with a French Brothers Homes representative to be introduced to your completed home and have a final walkthrough. You will be shown the features and functions of your new home to learn how everything works including how the appliances work and learning how to use the LIVE SMART home technology package. Plus, you will get tips on taking care of your home.
- Closing time – The time has come for the home to finally be yours, yay! Have your favorite pen ready to sign on the dotted line of the very important paperwork.
- Meet your Warranty Specialist – This French Brothers Home representative will be your go-to source for all things home warranty related. They will continue to take care of you and your home warranty needs.
We currently have several quick move-in ready homes in Alamogordo NM for sale. Contact us today at 800-691-4375 to learn about our available inventory of beautiful homes.Tags: home builder alamogordo nm, homes for sale alamogordo nm