Tips for Organizing Your Roswell NM Pantry
A kitchen pantry is the perfect place to store non-perishable food items. It is important to have a system in place to keep your pantry organized as you fill it up with items. Apply these tips to keep your new home in roswell nm pantry organized.
- Separate out your items into food and cooking categorizes. Next, create zones in your pantry. By grouping like items together (canned goods with canned goods, cereal with cereal, pasta sauce with pasta sauce) you will be able to easily find items. Store frequently used items at eye level and front in center like you see at grocery stores. Place items you do not use as frequently higher.
- Incorporate baskets, containers and jars to stay organized. Utilize baskets to house onions and potatoes, plastic containers for cereal, flour and sugar and glass jars to store items like beans, pasta and rice.
- Clearly identify your containers, jars and shelves with labels to easily decipher their contents instead of wondering if it is flour or baking soda.
- Designate a shelf specifically for your kids’ snacks to make their items easily accessible. You may also help eliminate them from rummaging through the other shelves in your pantry and disrupting the order you have in the pantry.
- Clean out your pantry at least once a month so that you can take stock of items that need to be replenished, donate items that you no longer want but have not expired and or discard anything that is past its expiration date. You could also avoid purchasing items you already have.
Did you know that several of the kitchen pantries in our Clover Meadow, Tijmor or Sorrento floor plans have the option to be upgraded to a mega pantry? Work with our Design Studio to select the pantry that will work best for your family’s needs. For more information about owning a new home in roswell nm give Linda Kirk a call now at 575-622-4188.Tags: new homes for sale roswell nm, new homes roswell nm