West Acres Offers Access to Area’s Best Schools
Live in West Acres and enjoy a community of new and affordable single-family homes in Artesia, NM. Artesia is a vibrant town with plenty of appeal for young families, first time home buyers, as well as retirees.
West Acres is located near downtown Artesia, Artesia General Hospital, and Yeso Elementary School with new home prices starting at $280,900. The community features seven different floor plans, ranging in size from 1,478 to 2,320 square feet of living space and includes three to four bedrooms and two to two-and-a-half bathrooms. New homes in Artesia, NM at West Acres also include a two-car garage, luxury exterior stone, open floor plans, large walk-in shower in the owner’s suites, decorative tile details, upgraded stainless steel appliances, a kitchen island, and French Brothers’ energy efficient building practices.
One of the great benefits to living in this new home community in Artesia, NM is access to the area’s best schools. According to Niche.com, that ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents, Artesia is ranked:
- #1 of 97 for Best School Districts for Athletes in New Mexico,
- #7 of 97 as the Most Diverse School Districts in New Mexico, and
- #8 of 95 for the Best School Districts in New Mexico.
Also, Artesia has an average student to teacher ratio of 15:1, that is better than the national average.
Artesia is the best place to live in Eddy county, and the schools within the Artesia school district are highly rated and separately recognized for their outstanding efforts. A few of these accolades include:
- National Blue Ribbon School Winner – Central Elementary
- National Inviting School Winners – Grand Heights Early Childhood Center, Hermosa Elementary, Yucca Elementary
- Ranked #1 among similar sized schools in growth of Hispanic students on the NM SBA – Roselawn Elementary
- Ranked 2nd among 46 other similar sized schools on the annual Opportunity to Learn survey – Yeso Elementary
- Regularly ranks among the state’s top schools in student proficiency percentages – Peñasco Elementary
- Ranked #3 among similar sized schools in Student Proficiency in Reading & Math
- Numerous State Championships in Athletics and Activities
- School Safety – Top Ranked School Resource Officer program in the nation
The West Acres Community of new homes in Artesia, NM is close to shopping, recreation, arts and culture. Come find your new home in Artesia, NM, a historic city with great schools and live the life you’ve been dreaming of in a brand new French Brothers home. Call 800-691-4375 or click here today to start your exciting home buyer journey in a brand-new French Brothers home.Tags: homebuilder artesia NM, homes for sale in artesia nm, homes in artesia, new homes for sale artesia nm